- Please ensure that you bring your medical history and clinical report, if they are available, for your consultation.
- Each therapy and diet have its own specific therapeutic benefits, and therefore, personal preferences are discouraged.
- Therapies will be prescribed according to your clinical condition in order to achieve the best possible results. Hence please avoid delays & rescheduling.
- Requests for rescheduling or cancelling therapy sessions will only be considered if they are recommended by the attending doctor.
- Failure to attend scheduled therapy sessions without prior notice will incur cancellation charges.
- Certain treatments will not be recommended during the menstruation period of female guests.
- Self-medication is prohibited. If you need any medication, please notify the duty doctor, who will consult the consultant doctor for permission. If you are currently taking any specific medicines or have additional medicines with you, please inform the duty doctor upon your arrival.
- Consumption of tea, coffee, and carbonated beverages is not allowed during your treatment. Moreover, bringing in of external food and beverages, except for fruits, is also strictly forbidden.
- Use of mobile phones and other electronic devices is restricted on the premises, except within the Meeravanam rooms.
- Consumption or possession of alcohol, cigarettes, pan, gutka, or any other form of nicotine is strictly prohibited within our campus. Any guests found using or possessing these items will be promptly discharged as it is a major violation of our policy.
- Guests are not permitted to leave the premises without obtaining permission from the doctor/consultant.
- We kindly request that you refrain from bringing valuable ornaments to the property. The management cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to such valuables.
- During your stay on the campus, we advise against using laptops, mobile phones, earphones, and similar gadgets as they may divert your attention away from your health and interfere with the purpose of your visit.
- It is recommended that guests come prepared with comfortable clothing, such as loose cotton garments (kurta-pyjamas/salwar-kameez), sportswear (shorts, tracksuit, running shoes), and appropriate attire for the winter and rainy seasons.
While we appreciate your gratitude, please be aware that tips are strictly prohibited. However, there is a staff welfare fund available for your appreciation.
We expect everyone to comply with the rules and regulations, maintain decorum, and respect the sanctity of the premises.
Terms & Conditions
- Government taxes will be charged in addition to the quoted price, and will be applied if applicable, based on the prevailing rates at the time of stay.
- In the event of a Force Majeure, Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma may, at its discretion, issue a credit note to the client. The credit note will be valid until the date specified by Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma. The client will not be entitled to make any further complaints about this matter.
- By registering at Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma, you agree that Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma does not make any promises, guarantees, or warranties that you will be cured of any health condition or disease.
- If you damage your room or any of the property within your room, we will automatically deduct the cost of repairing, replacing, or redecorating from your payment.
- If one of our team members becomes ill or gets injured or experiences any other emergency that requires them to leave Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma, it may impact the services we provide. This could mean that scheduled therapy, yoga, or talks may be cancelled or rescheduled. We will do everything we can to adapt to the situation and reduce the impact on your retreat experience. However, we will not be able to offer refunds or compensation in the event of such scenarios.
- Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma is not liable for
- Events beyond our control.
- Loss, injury, or damage to you or your personal property.
- Physical, medical, or psychiatric conditions that develop during or after your retreat.
- The management of Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma reserves the right to change, amend, add, or delete any of its policies without prior notice. These changes will be final and binding.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, I/we state that I/we wish to participate in the retreats offered by Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma and all the activities offered, which could include but are not limited to: aerobic & resistance exercise, yoga, running, walks, indoor cycling, horse riding, tennis, sauna, swimming at the pool, and therapy treatments such as Ayurveda massage, osteopathy, CST, Meru Chikitsa, Naturopathy treatment, and beauty therapies.
- Furthermore, I/we confirm that I/we am/are voluntarily engaging in an acceptable level of exercise and Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma is not responsible for any injuries or losses incurred while at the centre, after leaving the centre, or during transportation to or from the centre.