What is RakkenHo?
RakkenHo is Japanese form of altruistic yoga. Using the soles of the feet, the giver slowly and gently presses the receiver’s body at different pressure points until the whole body is covered. Tight and hardened muscles are thoroughly massaged, and the whole body loosens and relaxes, allowing the natural flow of healing energies. RakkenHo treats chronic diseases and mental illness. It removes accumulated fatigue energy flow and energizes the body.
The Late Yugen Yamanaouchi, the founder of RakkenHo, was a priest from the Shingon Esoteric Buddhist tradition. He is also a master baker, artist, writer, and teacher of life. Yamanouchi Sensei used to live at Tokoji Temple in Nara, Japan, where he runs the RakkenHo Headquarters Dojo.
“Yoga for two making other happy makes oneself also happy”
Why learn RakkenHo?
The regular practice of Rakkenho enables one to experience health and longevity. Rakkenho teaches us to how to live simple and healthily with others. When you deepen your experience of RakkenHo you will find that giving RakkenHo to others eases your own mind and empowers you.
- Age criteria 18 to 60 yrs.
- Candidates above 60 years interested to do the program will need to get interviewed by the trainer before enrollment
- Candidate should not be more than 90 Kg
- The candidate should be physically fit and mentally strong.
- Fit enough to stand for long periods
- Pregnant women to avoid RakkenHo training as well as therapy.
- In case of surgery, six-month rest is advised before commencing the course.
Relief from muscular stines & pains in the body
Increased energy levels due to enhanced blood circulation
Improved lymphatic drainage
Relief from accumulated fatigue
Activates the vagus nerve
Results in better relationships
Sri Sri RakkenHo Desk – Bangalore
Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma,
The Art of Living International Centre,
21st Km Off Kanakapura Rd,
Udayapura, Bengaluru 560082,
To know more: +91 9108801074 / +91 6290417962