Sri Sri Meru Chikitsa
Article contributed by Dr James Stone and Shruti Chaudarry, Sri Sri Tattva Centre for Holistic Wellness,
Nature is very clever. She has designed the human nervous system in a way that it can heal itself. Sri Sri Meru Chikitsa enhances this natural ability of the body and mind to self organise, self regulate and self heal. The system is always setting itself right and when Sri Sri Meru Chikitsa is applied, with light feather touches over the body, the awareness is enlivened. This creates pranic flow and heals the diseased condition.
Meru Chikitsa literally means ‘setting right by using the spine’. It is the art of penetrating our deepest nature, increasing self-awareness, accessing infinite energy and creating a state of well-being – eliminating stress, pain and disease. It is unique in that it doesn’t offer a quick fix solution. Instead, it gently nudges the body in the direction of self-healing. This therapy helps restore and balance the vital energy forces of the body – Vata, Pitta and Kapha – that regulate the physiological equilibrium so that the entire system is revitalised.
Check out the benefits of Meru Chikitsa therapy:
- Provides an alternative cure for serious, acute and chronic conditions.
- Induces overall improvement in health and well-being.
- Reduces aches and pains in the body.
- Dramatically improves posture, flexibility and spinal alignment.
- Energises the system, cuts back fatigue.
- Boosts emotional and mental health.
- Enhances vital energy flow.
- Upgrades immunity levels.
- Increases body awareness and enhances the mind body connection
- Has no side effects, is completely natural.
- The overriding objective of Meru Chikitsa is to uplift the psyche and pump up the quality of life.
The overriding objective of Meru Chikitsa is to uplift the psyche and pump up the quality of life.
Meru Chikitsa improved my posture, I’ve suffered from a poor posture for many years. This was affecting my social life, I did not feel confident around people. It helped me to get rid of stress which was there in my body. I feel more free, happy, emotionally stable and strong. Being a doctor I recommend Meru sessions to everyone.
This is something that deals with the real problem. What has been troubling me for years has been addressed in a few days. Almost 80% of pancreatitis has been healed in just two days of Meru Chikitsa.