There is no one shortcut to losing weight.
Hereditary conditions and genes aren’t solely responsible for being overweight. We cannot excuse ourselves from the daily choices that we make in terms of food and exercises.
The good news is that gearing up for a new look and good health is as easy as getting yourself a glass of water everytime you crave for cold drinks. You just need to make a conscious choice.
Naturopathy offers simple diet with healthy eating and lifestyle advice along with a therapy schedule to reduce weight and tone up the body. It addresses not just the cause but the symptoms which are unique to each individual that emphasize realistic goals, gradual progress, right eating, and light physical exercises and Yoga.
Naturopathic assessment is centered around the patient’s state of health, their lifestyle, social, environment, genetic and medical interventions. Naturopathic philosophy revolves around:
- Lowered vitality
- Accumulation of morbid matter
- Abnormal composition of blood and lymph
Assessment tools in Naturopathy includes physical examination such as:
- Tongue diseases
- Pulse diagnosis
- Iris diagnosis
The 3 major steps in Naturopathy diagnosis and treatment involves:
Eleminative, Soothing & Constructive diet and treatment.
The Elimination diet involves FASTING. The Fasting procedure may differ from person to person. However there are a few things one can always take care of while going on a fast.
- Specify the purpose of fasting and adapt the regime dedicatedly.
- Plan congenial work but not compulsorily, take it easy, consider it enjoyable, not a punishment.
- Be alone while eating, (or) among strangers, be careful not to be swayed by others.
- Intake plenty of water but gently, gulping down a liter of water at once won’t help.
- Let treatment be passive rather than active.
- Wait and trust for results.
- Expect subsequent changes in life.
Fat is a hazardous waste stored in the body that leads to complications of functionality of other body organs. These are a few things if practiced regularly can prevent obesity:
- Do not sleep for more than 6 hours
- Limit high-fat / high-sugar food/drink
- Encourage water intake
- Eat low calories and fiber rich food, vegetables & fruits
- Drink Green tea
- Walking , Swimming, Yoga & Pranayam
- Limit ‘Screen time’
- Monitor your weight regularly.
A good weight loss program involves lifestyle modifications, working out as well as making diet changes. More than that, an effective program wouldn’t be harming your health. That is why sticking to a safe and natural diet is the better alternative.
Interestingly, Naturopathy has a handful of treatment modalities that when experienced and followed correctly can work wonders. We at Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma provide:
- Fasting therapy
- Clinical nutrition
- Lifestyle counseling
- Manipulative therapy
- Acupuncture and acupressure
- Mud therapy
Naturopathy is one of the most vintage methods which is useful for holistic well-being of an individual. Try losing weight this time with Naturopathy and know the difference!