Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat Workshop.
A complete care package by Ayurveda.
Date: 4th to 7th March, 2021
Timing: 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Medium of Instruction: English
Facilitator: Dr Champavathi
An Experienced Ayurveda Consultant
Open to all, except those residing in European countries. For Programs in Europe, please write to email@example.com
This workshop is a must for all, not just for those with eye and ear, nose, throat issues. It will restore your senses. Looking after your senses is as important as looking after your body and diet.
What’s so good about this workshop?
Your sense organs are very important and they should be properly cared for – that much is obvious. However, what may not be clear to you is how you can do so. Our 4-day workshop will help you tremendously in this regard.
You will get many invaluable insights and tips which you can easily incorporate in your day-to-day regime!
Benefits of the eye workshop:
- Practical workshop with live demonstration of eye exercises.
- Discover what kind of impact the mind has on vision.
- Learn to care for your eyes.
- Learn to prevent eye disorders with simple lifestyle changes.
- Follow a daily regime for healthy eyes.
- Get tips on how to banish eye related issues.
- Prepare your own collyrium.
- Enhance your vision with food recipes.
- Discover home remedies for eye conditions.
- Know about herbs that improve vision and how to make use of them.
- Learn eye exercises for children, adults and the older generation.
- Mudras for better vision.
- Handy tips for good vision.
Benefits of the ear, nose and throat workshop:
- Learn how to cope with the current contemporary environment with nasal care
- Simple food tips for healthy hearing.
- Know about proper wax removal.
- Learn to avoid old age hearing loss.
- Learn simple pranayama techniques to have healthy airways
- Pratimarsha nasya uses
- Correct way of steam inhalation.
- Learn about oral care.
- Yogasanas for ear, nose & throat care
- Live demonstration of the following beneficial techniques:
- A variety of Pranayams (breathwork).
- Pratimarsha Nasya.
- Karnapoorana (oiling of ears).
- Correct gargling method.
- Oil pulling.
- Gum massage.
Your Health is our priority.
Together we will pursue a healthy, happy lifestyle.